Strawberry Cupcake Cones
October 19, 2011
Strawberry Cupcake Cones ( Makes 15 Cupcakes)
When i heard Strawberry Cupcake Cones! Oh my goodness! I was thinking really wow you can do that put a cupcake in a ice cream cone! To me i though that was pretty amazing. When i notice the recipe they looked so good! It made me want to try them and make them right away! This recipe is so delicious! I loved it! I hope you do too 😉
Strawberry Cupcake Cones:
Makes 15 Cupcakes
2 cups purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup strawberry yogurt
1/2 cup conola oil
1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
15 ice cream cones
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another bowl, beat eggs, yogurt, oil and strawberries; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Place the ice cream cones in muffin cups; Spoon about 3 tablespoons batter into each cone. Bake at 375 for 19-21 minutes.
PS: You can add frosting if you like. I never did but Here is the Recipe if you would like to add frosting:
Strawberry Cupcake Cones Icing:
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbp shortening
- Colored Sprinkles (optional)
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Dip cupcakes tops in chocolate; allow excess to drip off.Decorate with Sprinkles.