Peanut Butter Whoppies
Peanut Butter Whoppies ( Makes 6 to 7 dozen Minis and 3 Regular)
I wanted to make something different, Not just cupcakes or cake pops but something different. So i saw Whoppies! I I wanted to try to make them.they never looked to hard to make but they also looked really fun to make, So i tried to make them one time with one of my good friends. They were a Chocolate Whoppie… but they never turned out they were good but by the time i took a picture they were falling! The ones i made today were delicious! The filling had Chocolate and marshmallow filling. Let’s get to the recipe.
Peanut butter Whoppies
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter,softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Combine flour,baking powder,baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
- Beat butter,sugar and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in peanut butter,egg and vanilla until well blended. gradually beat in flour mixture at low speed until blended.
- Shape dough by 1/2 tsp into balls ; place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten balls slightly in criss-cross pattern with tines of fork.
- Bake 6 minutes or just until set. Cool whoppies on cookie sheet 2 minutes;remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Meanwhile,prepare filling. Place chocolate chips in medium heatproof bowl. Microwave cream on HIGH 2 minutes or just until simmering;pour over chocolate chips. Let stand 2 minutes;stir until smooth. Let stand 10 minutes or until filling thickens to desired consistency.
- Spread filling with tsp on flat side of one cookie;top with second cookie.Repeat with remaining cookies and filling.